- AMERICA’S TOP SELLING DIGITAL FRAME: Trusted by over 2.5 million Nixplay customers. Make it easy for you and even easier for Grandma – with Nixplay you can send photos and video clips directly to your family’s living rooms, privately – wherever they are.
- SEND PHOTOS AND VIDEOS VIA: the Nixplay iOS or Android Mobile App, Desktop Web App, Email, Google Photos, Facebook, and Instagram.
- niX-Family Circles™ allows you to create family focused playlists that everyone can contribute to. Celebrate and relive weddings, graduations, birthdays, family holidays...
- niX-SmartFace Framing™ uses proprietary software and Artificial Intelligence to automatically position people nearer the center of the frame for the best viewing experience.
- niX-SenseMe™ is our smart sensor that wakes the frame when you’re in the room and sleeps the frame when you’re not. Upon waking, your frame will display the most recently received photos/videos and will continue to do so even if frame gets disconnected from your WiFi.
- niX-Spectre™ HD IPS Display is engineered to deliver the widest possible viewing angle, while still maintaining crisp and vibrant color reproduction of your photos and videos. We know that if an image is even slightly blurred at wider viewing angles grandma won’t be happy.
- NIXPLAY DESIGN: Wall Mount or Tabletop, Portrait or Landscape our frames can be easily positioned anyway you want, and your content will automatically rotate.
- PRIVATE, SECURE & TRUSTED: Nixplay’s cloud storage is located on secure, encrypted servers in the USA, so you can rest assured your Nixplay photo stream is secure, private and GDPR and CCPA-compliant. Our Customer Service team is here to help should you have questions about your Nixplay Smart Frame; We have millions of happy users, and we can be reached through phone, email, or chat. Just visit the Nixplay website for more information.
- RELIVE AND CELEBRATE MEMORIES: Works with Amazon Alexa – just ask your Nixplay frame for the playlist you want.
Why Choose Nixplay?
How it Works
to the app
and videos straight to
Upload your photos
to the app
Invite family and
friends to join playlists
with nix-FamilyCircles TM
Surprise them by
sending new photos
and videos straight
to their frame
Why Join Nixplay
|1 min.||15 sec.|
|50 GB||10 GB|
|Up to 10||Up to 5|
|Dedicated 24/7||Mon - Fri|
Fantastic frame. Purchased for my parents who are technophobes for this kind of thing. They love it, as do I! Easy to control, and the picture is outstanding. About to buy a second for my in laws. Would really recommend. (We’ve purchased cheaper ones before but the quality is totally different).
OK after getting technical assistance
OK after getting technical assistance
Bought this for our Goddaughter who has a fife month old baby
Bought this for our Goddaughter who has a fife month old baby. Can’t wait to see pictures. This matches their decor completely. It was wrapped great and arrived intact. Size is perfect for what she wanted.
Best UI and amazing quality!
I absolutely love this frame! My dog recently passed and we had some really cute videos of him, one of which had birdsong in the background and very peaceful, and I knew other digital frames would not play the entire video, which is quite long, and/or be able to have the sound. Nixplay delivers on both very well. The touch screen settings are also amazing. I gifted two frames to my older parents who have waved off earlier iterations of other frames because of their difficulty and the Nixplay UI is so easy for them. Pictures are easy to upload and don't need a card or flashdrive to import. I find I can never commit to just one photo and putting a bunch of frames up in your house takes a lot of time, work, and money, plus can also leave a bunch of holes in the wall. I deducted one star, really more like .5, for the frame stand. If you knock into the frame at the wrong angle or trying to move it while cleaning, it can come off the little notch. So I do wish it clicked into the stand or was secured a bit better. My mom is a clean freak, so I know it's an issue for her. As for the wall hanging, which I would love to do, I live in an older house and wall outlets are not easy to come by. It'd be great if they came out with a rechargeable or battery powered option for those of us with older homes.
Easy to use. Good clear screen.
Nixplay Frames are smart frames, so your content must be stored in the cloud for your frame to display content (i.e. there is no USB or SD-card slot from which you can load content onto your frame. The only way is via the cloud).
The frames do have internal storage that (1) hold the on-frame software and (2) store recent photos/video clips that in the instance when a wi-fi connection is temporarily lost, the frame will still display recent images.
In that sense, I'd suggest that the size of the internal storage is less of an issue than the size of the cloud storage (for Nixplay, included cloud storage is 10GB).
You might also like